17 October 2012

A New Season, With Stability

Well, this is a new curling season.  I have new pants.  I have a new broom.

And, for the first time in about a decade, I don't have a new team.  My team this year - for league play, anyway - is the same team I ended last season with.  And I feel good about this.  We finished strong, and I spent my summer studying strategy.

It's good to have a stable team.  I know how each member of my team will throw.  I know my lead will put up two fantastic guards, every time.  I know my 2nd will throw takeout weight when she needs to.  I know my vice will draw right where he needs to.

And I know my skip will lose games for us.  That's OK.  I'm the skip.

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    I started visitng your blog and found it it really interesting and was wondering if you would be intereted in =sharing it on Glipho?

    You can directly import blog posts from your blog and you can directly connect your social networking profiles and get more exposure!

    Sounds interesting? then visit www.glipho.com and sign up!

    Thanks
    neha

    ReplyDelete